Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a woman of peace and beauty. I do my artwork in between chasing my two year old son around the house, and school. I am new to the art of ATCs.

For those who do not know what that stands for, ATC means Artist Trading Card. These are small pieces of art that measure 2.5X3.5 inches, meant for trading with other artists. You can trade with your neighbor or someone from across the world. This is a fairly new kind of art, only having been around for about 12 years now.

I am creating this blog to display not only my ATCs but eventually pages of my sketch book, photographs that I have taken, and other such interesting things. I will try to keep this updated almost weekly. Wish me luck.

NOTE: If you are interested in doing a swap with me, reply to the most recent posts and we can try to set something up. Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment